Thursday, February 12, 2015

It's a Hard Job but Someone's Gotta Do It!


A few weeks ago I needed to make some impromptu brownies.  Let me start by saying that I hate brownie mix from a box...homemade just tastes so much better.  But, you know what is nice about boxed brownies?  Then't don't require a shopping trip to get ingredients and they take less than 10 minutes to make if you don't include bake time.


So - last minute boxed brownies it is!  And I couldn't have had a better helper.  Abby'd just woken up from a nap so excuse the bedhead.  She was all to happy to help!



There's no real point to this post other than to share a few photos of my peanut these days.  Plus, don't ALL kids need a few "licking the beaters" pictures for their baby books??  I think so!



No comments:

Post a Comment