Monday, November 3, 2014

Pumpkin Carving 2014


If you live in the Midwest you know that this Halloween the weather was less than ideal.  When it SNOWED on my way to work in the morning I had serious doubts about if we'd make it out Trick or Treating.


Luckily Abby is still just a little too young to know that's she's missing out so we decided to forgo Trick or Drinking (yes, an annual tradition coined by my parents and their friends when WE were kids...I'm sure you can figure out how happens all on your own), and carve pumpkins in the nice warm house.


Abby was NOT a fan of touching the pumpkin goo.  She was perfectly happy sitting close and watching me to do the messy work.  She was however excited when she finally saw the pumpkin all lit up.


The funniest part?  When we all commented about how carving pumpkins used the take FOR.EV.ER when we were kids.  Zach reminded us that it was probably because our parents were drinking the whole time.  HA!  It sounds like I'm bashing them, but I'm really idolizing them....they know how to have a good time!!!


Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment